The Bunkernet office in Cyprus is looking for a Bunker trader who is keen to be a vital part of our global Center Of Excellence (CoE) team focusing on the offshore business segment. You will lead the CoE representation in Cyprus and be responsible developing bunker sales within the rapidly growing regional offshore sector.
The job opportunity
You will be exposed to multiple facets of our business including the operational planning, physical delivery and customising supply solutions in addition to the traditional sales and account development tasks of a Bunker Trader.
Bunkernet is based in Limassol Cyprus. We have grown over the years to be one of the most trusted names in bunker and lubricant procurement, with an emphasis on customer care and industry leading after sales service.
As our new CoE Trader you will be responsible for the growth and development of your own sales within the team. You will work closely within the team of CoE traders to execute your part of the team strategy. It is expected that you will contribute to the teams’ sales targets for growth and profitability.
You must have a desire to enter a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
To succeed as your new CoE trader you must possess business acumen and have experience in sales of oil and gas. It is essential that you have a good sales record and have demonstrated good stakeholder management skills. Furthermore, the successful candidate:
- Is independent but enjoys working in a team environment
- Is confident and wants to win
- Is social by nature and in possession of excellent networking skills
- Is willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet business partners
- Speaks and writes fluent English and preferably also Spanish
- Thrives working in a competitive environment
- Demonstrates exemplary problem-solving skills
- Possesses a proactive and goal-oriented mindset
Join us today
If you are willing to take on a new opportunity, we offer you a job with high level of freedom and responsibility, a challenging work environment in an international organisation and a chance to become a trusted business advisor within a specialised field. Furthermore, you will receive:
- A salary package matching your performance and skills
- A motivated team of colleagues with different cultural backgrounds
- A possibility to engage actively in product development and customisation
- An opportunity to develop your sales ability and general knowledge within the offshore industry
Do you fulfil the requirements to become our new CoE trader? If so, please apply by filling out the form below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we process applications as they are received with no firm deadline at this time. Employment date will be according to agreement, but the earlier, the better.